Leak Detection and Repair
Sunshine Plumbing of South Florida Inc, has state of the art equipment for leak detection. Our Leak Detection specialist takes pride in working with you to help you find your leak, give you the right information and at the lowest price. No job is too big or too small!
Having a leak detection early is an important part of assuring your home’s plumbing system is functioning efficiently and safely
You may have a leak if :
- You hear the sound of water running when no taps are open
- You have foundation cracks
- You have discolored flooring, such as darkened hardwood
- You smell bad odors coming from floors or walls
- Grass of foundation plants grow unevenly
- There is a visible shift in the soil around your home
- You have warm spots on the slab floors
- Your water bill increases for no obvious reason
If you are having any of the following problems, please contact us .
We give free estimates and work closely with you the home owner.
We guarantee our work , read the below review from one of our satisfied customer from Angie’s List about their leak detection and repair experience with us.
” Called Sunshine Plumbing when I saw standing water in my kitchen. The owner came to my home the same day I called. He was able to detect the leaks and provided a thorough explanation of the problem and the cost to repair. We had a total of 3 leaks inside and outside our house which required breaking through some walls. The workers were very neat and respectful of our property. We ended up hiring Sunshine Plumbing 2 more times” – Sarah Combs